GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
1.- PRELIMINARY PROVISIONS
These General Conditions of Use (hereinafter the “Conditions”) regulate the use
of the website www.thebrand-tailors.com (hereinafter referred to as “the website”) from which THEBRAND
TAILORS, S.L.P. is the owner.
The use of the web page attributes the condition of User of the web page (from now on, the “user”) and implies the acceptance of all the terms included in these Conditions.
2.- USE OF OUR WEBSITE
By accepting these general conditions of use, the user manifests:
– That he or she has read, understands and comprehends what is set out here.
– That he/she is a person with sufficient capacity to contract.
– That he/she assumes all the obligations set forth herein.
– That he/she uses this web page only to legally carry out consultations or orders.
The user must read these Conditions carefully each time he or she accesses the page becaus this website is subject to change and the owner reserves the right to make, at any time and without
need for prior notice, any modification or update of the contents and services of the present Conditions and, in general, of all the elements that make up the design and configuration of the website.
3.- GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE WEBSITE
In compliance with the provisions of article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July
information society services and electronic commerce (hereinafter referred to as “LSSICE”), the following is the general information of the website:
– Owner: THEBRAND TAILORS, S.L.P.
– Company address: Carrer Ravella 10 bajos 3ª, 08021 Barcelona
– C.I.F.: B-65430027
– E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Telephone: 934532195
– Registry data: Registro Mercantil de Barcelona; Hoja B-406756; Tomo 42284; Folio 189; Date 21.10.2010)
4.- YOUR DATA AND YOUR VISITS TO THIS WEBSITE
THEBRAND TAILORS, S.L.P. informs the user that the processing of all the data ofpersonal character and the use of possible cookies is carried out in accordance with its POLICY OF PRIVACY and its COOKIES POLICY, complying with the provisions of European Union General Data Protection Regulation (EU-GDPR) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, and Law 34/2002 of 11 April 2002
July, Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI).
By using this website, the user consents to the processing of the above
5.- ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
Access to the website is free except for the cost of connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by the user.
6.- NEED FOR REGISTRATION
In general, for access to the services and contents of the website no
user registration is required. However, the use of certain services may
be subject to prior registration by the user. For example, in order to purchase the products offered on the website or to send enquiries or requests, the user must register in advance by filling in the corresponding form. The data entered by the users must be accurate, current and truthful at all times.
7.- RULES OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
The user is obliged to use the website and all its content and services in accordance with the established law, morality, public order and these general conditions.
Likewise, the user is obliged to make appropriate use of the services and/or contents of the website and not to use them to carry out illegal or criminal activities, which undermine the rights of third parties and/or which infringe intellectual and industrial property regulations, or
any other rules of the applicable legal system.
The user undertakes not to transmit, introduce, disseminate or make available to third parties, any kind of material and information (data, contents, messages, drawings, files of sound and image, photographs, software, etc.) that are contrary to law, morals, public order and these Conditions.
By way of illustration, and in no case limited or exclusive, the user undertakes to:
– Not to introduce or disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic or pornographic nature, of advocacy of terrorism or of human rights violations.
– Not to introduce or spread on the network data programmes (viruses and harmful software) that are liable toncause damage to the computer systems of the access provider, its suppliers or third party Internet users.
– Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that infringes fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally and in international treaties.
– Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that constitutes illegal or unfair advertising.
– Do not transmit unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, advertising material, “junk mail”, “chain letters”, “pyramid structures” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as commercial spaces) that have been exclusively designed to do so.
– Not to introduce or disseminate any false, ambiguous or inaccurate information and content in a way that misleads the recipients of the information.
– Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that involves an infringement of intellectual property rights and industrial, patent, trademark or copyright that correspond to the owners of the website or
– Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that constitutes a violation of the secrecy of communications and personal data legislation.
The user agrees to hold THEBRAND TAILORS, S.L.P. harmless from any
possible claim, fine, penalty or sanction that you may be obliged to bear as consequence of the user’s non-compliance with any of the rules of
TheBRAND TAILORS, S.L.P. TheBRAND TAILORS S.L.P. reserves the right to use the above-mentioned to request the corresponding compensation for damages.
THEBRAND TAILORS, S.L.P. reserves the right to cancel the accounts of those users who make inappropriate use of it or do not respect the observations and prohibitions provided for by these Conditions.
8.- EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
THEBRAND TAILORS, S.L.P. assumes no responsibility for updating this website, to keep the information up to date, nor does it guarantee that the information published is accurate and complete. Therefore, the user must confirm that the information published is accurate and complete before any decision is made regarding any service or content described on this website.
Access by the user to the website does not imply for THEBRAND TAILORS, S.L.P. the obligation to check for the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. It is the user’s responsibility to ensure the availability of suitable tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful software.
THEBRAND TAILORS, S.L.P. shall not be liable for any damage to the software and users’ or third parties’ computer equipment during the use of the services offered on the website.
THEBRAND TAILORS, S.L.P. shall not be liable for any damages of any kind caused by faults or disconnections in the power supply networks of the telecommunications that lead to the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the service of the website during the provision of the same or in advance.
9.- CONTENTS AND SERVICES LINKED THROUGH THE WEBSITE
The website access service may include technical link devices, directories and even search tools that allow the user to access other pages and portals of the Internet (hereinafter referred to as “Linked Sites”). In these cases, THEBRAND TAILORS, S.L.P. will only be responsible for the content and services provided in the linked sites to the extent that it has actual knowledge of the unlawfulness and has not deactivated the link with the due diligence. If the user considers that there is a site linked to illicit or inappropriate content may be communicated to THEBRAND TAILORS, S.L.P., under no circumstances does this communication imply an obligation to withdraw the corresponding link.
Under no circumstances should the existence of Linked Sites presuppose the formalisation of agreements with those responsible for or holding them, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of THEBRAND TAILORS, S.L.P. with the statements, content or services provided.
THEBRAND TAILORS, S.L.P. is not aware of the contents and services of the Linked Sites and, therefore, it is not responsible for the damages caused by the illegality, quality, out of date, unavailability, error and uselessness of the contents and/or services of the linked sites or for any other damage that is not directly attributable to the owner of the website.
10.- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All the contents of the website, including, but not limited to, the texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audio-visual or sound content, as well as its graphic design and source codes, are the intellectual property of THEBRAND TAILORS, S.L.P. or third parties, and none of the exploitation rights recognised by current legislation on intellectual property may be understood to have been ceded to the user.
The brands, trade names or logos are the property of THEBRAND TAILORS, S.L.P. or third parties, and access to the website does not imply any right to them.
11.- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The use of our website will be governed by Spanish law.
Any dispute arising out of or in connection with the use of the website shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts and tribunals.
If you are contracting as a consumer, nothing in this clause will affect the rights that as such are recognised by current legislation.
12.- CUSTOMER SERVICE
The user may contact THEBRAND TAILORS, S.L.P. and use the service via
– e-mail to email@example.com
– phone call to 934532195
13.- NO E-COMMERCE. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE OF PRODUCTS
This website is solely for information purposes regarding the activities, products and services offered by THEBRAND TAILORS, S.L.P. and its use by the user does not constitute, and cannot be considered as, any kind of electronic contract or commercial relationship between the user and THEBRAND TAILORS, S.L.P..
Consequently, any general and/or particular conditions of contract regarding any of the products and/or services offered by THEBRAND TAILORS, S.L.P. must be expressly agreed individually in writing through the traditional means of contract and in writing with THEBRAND TAILORS, S.L.P.